April 25, 2022
SF NOW and *Noted release details of the upcoming market
SF NOW + *Noted released the schedule for the upcoming April 2022 Market, taking place at Fort Mason Center for Arts & Culture, April 28-29, 2022. A joint effort by Emerald X, producers of NY NOW®, and the non-profit Greeting Card Association (GCA), producers of *Noted: The Greeting Card Expo, the market gives buyers an opportunity to discover a wide range of stationery, gift, home, and lifestyle products.
The co-located event will present retailers a unique mix of products from 175 brands and makers along with special features and unique events. The April 2022 Market brings together an assortment of exhibitors focused on evoking inspiration, celebrating the spirit of San Francisco, and creating opportunities for the industry to connect, discover, and grow their businesses. This West Coast market will be launched for the very first time with brands such as Rifle Paper Co., Maison Duquesne, SF Mercantile, Quick Brown Fox Letterpress, Blackwing, Fell, Savannah Bee Company, Niquea.D, Philippa Roberts, Notabag/Umby, PAPYRUS, and many more.
What to Expect
- The 33rd Annual Louie Awards Ceremony, celebrating the best greeting cards of the year, will take place on Wednesday, April 27th from 6:30pm – 9pm at Gallery 308 at Fort Mason. A few tickets are still available through the Greeting Card Association for $125.
- The first 100 buyers to pick up their badge on Thursday April 28 will get a $50 gift card.
- Make sure to log into the SF NOW + *Noted Enhanced Directory (if you haven’t received your log in details please email Emerald).
- There will be 3 lunch vendors to choose from each day, conveniently located at the back of the hall (ends of aisles 400 and 800) with café seating, and a Friday Night Food Truck Party around the corner from the Pavilion.
- The Louie Awards Display at the front of the show in exhibit space 601, and the adjacent display for the [email protected]*Noted competition, will feature finalists and winners from both competitions. These free-standing displays were designed and provided by sponsor Universal Presentation Concepts.
- Retailers will be given an assortment of fun items, totes, and bag giveaways and can participate in the Show Us Your Order Sweepstakes at the Information Desk. Each day of the show, retailers have a chance to win a $100 Gift Card by showing orders placed during the show to be entered into a daily drawing. Entries & Drawings are collected during show hours at the Information Booth.Entries: April 28-29 from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.; Drawings: April 28-29 at 3:30 p.m.
- SF NOW will announce award winners on Friday, April 29th for Best Product Award and Best Booth Design. The SF NOW Awards provide an important opportunity for our community to recognize brands who have stood out for their innovation and design, their dedication to designing incredible and creative products and booths.
- Beer, wine, and appetizers on Thursday for a Happy Hour from 5-6pm hosted by Elastic.
- Complimentary cards and stamps will be provided in the GCA exhibit space, booth 516, to write a Thinking of You card to a friend or loved one.
SF NOW co-located with *Noted: The Greeting Card Expo is open to members of the industry, including retailers and members of the press. For more information and to register, please visit https://nynow.com/sf-now and follow along on Instagram @sanfran_now and @noted_expo for timely updates.
Greeting Card Association
Founded in 1941, The Greeting Card Association (GCA) is the non-profit U.S. trade association serving the greeting card and social expressions industry. GCA represents nearly 200 American and international publishers and industry partners by promoting the tradition of sending greeting cards, helping members grow their businesses, recognizing creativity, and serving the industry and citizen mailer as a voice for media, leadership, and advocacy on industry issues. www.greetingcard.org
NY NOW is a wholesale market for the retail world. Twice a year in New York City, America’s design capital. NY NOW is a platform to build brand exposure. To generate leads and write orders. www.nynow.com
Emerald is a leader in building dynamic, market-driven business-to-business platforms that integrate live events with a broad array of industry insights, digital tools, and data-focused solutions to create uniquely rich experiences. For more information, please visit www.emeraldx.com