Stationery Trends is an award-winning magazine for the greeting card, social stationery and related lifestyle gift industry. Renowned for its engaging editorial, industry insights and high-quality photography, Stationery Trends is the coveted resource for retailers looking to stay ahead of the trend curve and on top of the latest must-haves.
Within the pages of Stationery Trends, retailers discover:
- In-depth features focused on what’s trending in the marketplace — from greeting cards and invitations to letterpress and writing instruments.
- Fresh finds and trending products, helping stationers effectively position their stores for their target audience with the latest must-haves.
- Focused editorial specials, including the popular 10 Designers to Watch, Meet the Designer, National Stationery Show Lookbook and more.
Stationery Trends’ print issue is complemented with various digital resources, including:
- Digital Editions
- In the News Weekly E-Newsletter
- TrendE-News Monthly E-Newsletter
- Trend of the Month Club
- Industry news, insight and inspiration
- Free Product Information portal
In addition, Stationery Trends is a proud founder of the Gift + Stationery 40 Under 40 Awards, an industry-wide honor that annually recognizes 40 emerging leaders under the age of 40. The awards are held in partnership with the Gift & Home Trade Association and hosted at the Summer Las Vegas Market.
Great American Media Services also publishes:
The opinions and views expressed by authors, contributors and advertisers in Stationery Trends do not necessarily reflect those of the editors and publisher. Appearance in Stationery Trends does not constitute endorsement by Great American Media Services or Stationery Trends of the advertiser, its products, or services. Great American Media Services and Stationery Trends accepts no responsibility of liability for the validity or accuracy of information supplied by contributors, vendors, advertisers, or advertising agencies. Great American Media Services and Stationery Trends do not make any claims or guarantees as to the accuracy or validity of information supplied by contributors, vendors, advertisers or advertising agencies.