August 31, 2022
Summer 2022 Awards at NY NOW announced after successful market
NY NOW celebrated a successful Summer Market, seeing immense post covid growth, at the Jacob K. Javits Center in New York City.
NY NOW’s Summer 2022 Market experienced increases in both exhibiting companies and buyer attendance compared to the Summer 2021 Market, with exhibitor participation increasing by 54% and buyer attendance increasing by 10%. In addition, NY NOW international footprint significantly increased with 221 global brands from across 48 countries, like Morocco, France, Chile, Ghana, El Salvador, and many more, highlighting products from general gifts, accessories, home goods, accessories, and apparel.
NY NOW announced the winners of the Summer 2022 Market Awards, a competitive awards program adjudicated by an esteemed panel of industry leaders celebrating brands who stood out for unique designs, dedication, and innovative emergence. NY NOW honored the vendors across 11 categories, including Home Design, Beauty + Wellness, and Handmade Global Design. A complete list of finalists and winners can also be found here, with winners in each section listed below:
- Best in Market Award: dounia home
- Best New Product Award: Chabi Chic, Corkcicle, Garden Glory, Olivia Shih, Coro Cora, Leone Di Fiume, Bright Littles, Georgia Varidakis Jewelry, Terminal B, Life of Spice, and Addison Ross
- Best-Selling Product Award: Milsouls, PAR KER made, FER A CHEVAL – SAVON DE MARSEILLE, WAATR, O-LYFE, Mobius keramikk, Fair Anita, Margo Morrison New York, Copper Pearl, and Warmies
- Emerging Brand Award: Caffeine-Queens LLC
- Sustainable Design Award: BEBEMOSS LLC
The NY NOW and recently acquired Bulletin teams have united and will collectively reimagine the wholesale gift and home landscape with a shared commitment to providing small businesses, designers, and artisans an opportunity to have their brands discovered and shared with the masses.