June 29, 2020
GCA opens registration for Virtual 2020 LOUIE Awards
The Greeting Card Association (GCA) shared that the Virtual 2020 LOUIE Awards, brought to a webcam near you in partnership with Atlanta Market and International Market Centers (IMC), has opened registration for this event. This year’s LOUIE Awards will be held virtually on Jul. 30, 2020, from 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. E.T.
“While we wish we could celebrate in person, we’ll still be shining a spotlight on the best of our industry from the past year—one where greeting cards have played an even more important role in bringing people happiness,” commented GCA in a press release.
Virtual LOUIE Awards
Here is what to expect during the virtual event and beyond.
- The evening will begin with an educational panel: The Future of Tradeshows 2020 and Beyond.
- Celebration of the finalists and the big winners will be revealed.
- GCA’s partners at Atlanta Market and IMC will present a showcase of the 2020 LOUIE Awards winners at the Aug. 13-18, 2020 market.
- Member registration → $10
- Non-member registration → $15
Discounts are available for all LOUIE participants. Anyone who submitted entries for the LOUIE awards will be able to attend for free.
Since in-person gatherings will not occur this year, GCA encourages watch parties to celebrate this year’s event. “Dress up, or down; this is a virtual event, after all! Take photos, and don’t forget to tag us using the hashtag #LOUIEWatchParty,” GCA’s said in its statement.
Registration is now open for this July 30, 2020. For more information, visit
To view this year’s finalists, visit www.greetingcard.org.