August 23, 2021
Stationery Trends announces the Gift + Stationery 40 Under 40 Class of 2021
The Gift + Stationery 40 Under 40 Awards, presented by leading specialty retail magazines Gift Shop Plus and Stationery Trends, revealed its Class of 2021 during a live virtual ceremony. These emerging leaders were nominated by their peers for the impressive accomplishments of their young careers.
More than 100 young professionals were nominated this year, with 40 honorees selected by representatives of Gift Shop Plus and Stationery Trends. Honorees represent all facets of the industry – from retailers and manufacturers, to designers and sales managers. They are some of the industry’s brightest minds leading the industry’s future.
“The caliber of nominations this year was outstanding, and made the selection process incredibly difficult.” said Julie McCallum, editorial director. “We were excited to honor the Class of 2021 and look forward to seeing how they impact the industry in the coming years.”
The Gift + Stationery 40 Under 40 Class of 2021
- Alex Gagne, Owner, Creative Director, Chez Gagné
- Alicia Leacox, Assistant Director and Sales Manager, The Peregrine Fund
- Alyssa Reiman, Product Manager, Totalee Gift
- Amberlee Isabella, Co-Founder & Creative Director, Scripted Fragrance
- Andrea Padilla, National Sales and Marketing Manager, Transpac
- Angel Santos, Art Director, Capsmith, Inc.
- Angela Jacobson, Director of Marketing and Sales, Stephen Joseph Inc.
- Ashley Carey, Digital Marketing Manager, Mud Pie
- Ashley Miller, Sales Representative/Marketing Manager, Gib Carson
- Cara Rajecki, VP of Marketing & Business Development, Cait + Co
- Catherine Hildner, Designer & Educator, Kitty Meow Boutique
- Chelsea Peabody Bohannon, Senior Public Relations Manager, International Market Centers
- Cindy Lo, Co-Owner, Peking Handicraft, Inc
- Courtney Guerino, National Sales Manager, Transpac
- Ellen Bridge, Director of Operations, Haute Papier
- Emily Teters, Museum Store Manager, Dayton History
- Erika Dluhi, Regional Sales Manager, Anne McGilvray
- Gavin Marks, Owner/CEO, D.M. Merchandising
- Ian Epstein, Owner/Manager, Thriftway Card and Gift
- Janie Velencia, CEO, The Card Bureau
- Jean Cate, Artist/ Shopkeeper, Martha Mae: Art Supplies & Beautiful Things
- Josh Hadley, CEO, Hadley Designs
- Julien, Aurelie Plouffe, Dudziak, Julien: CEO & Co-Founder, Aurelie: Co-founder &
Creative Director, Moonglow Jewelry
- Karli Stroh, Director of Volunteer Services and Gift Shops, INTEGRIS Health
- Kristina Burkey, Owner, Calliope Paperie
- Landon Metts, Sales Manager, Creative Brands
- Leah Nixon Fitzgerald, Co-Founder and Artistic Director, Tiny and Snail
- Maria MacNamara, Editorial Manager, American Greetings
- Mazzi Peled, CEO, Latika beauty
- Mitchell Freeman, President, Primal Elements
- Morgan Satterthwait, Manager of US Sales and Support, Ganz
- Natalie Moon, Vice President of Operations, Shops by Todd, Inc.
- Patrick Retzer, VP of Sales, Mid-Atlantic & Northeast, Gib Carson Companies
- Pei Sim, Owner + Founder, The Paper + Craft Pantry
- Sara Ittelson, Head of Strategic Partnerships, Faire
- Sara Schofield, Chief Design Officer, Quilling Card
- Sarah Burzio, Owner & Chief Creative Officer, Hitchcock Paper Co.
- Stephanie Clarke, Founder and Creative Director, Dahlia Press
- Tawni Buhler, Director of Marketing, Sullivans, Inc.
- Tyler Tolson, CEO, Denik
The Gift + Stationery 40 Under 40 Awards were sponsored by Las Vegas Market and Mud Pie.