July 11, 2017
NY NOW’s Baby + Child section brims with family fun products, accessories
NY NOW, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift has announced announce an exciting line up of exhibitors for its Baby + Child section for the upcoming summer market. Located on Level 1 of the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center within NY NOW’s LIFESTYLE Collection, this juried section presents a comprehensive collection of well-designed, innovative, sophisticated, functional and fun products for babies, toddlers, kids and their families, with a special focus this summer on new brands, eco-friendly and sustainable products, as well as offerings from around the world. The Baby + Child section will be open Sunday, Aug. 20 through Wednesday, Aug. 23 and located in the 7000 and 7100 aisles.
“Families, parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts – they all want the same thing: to give the kids in their lives the very best. At NY NOW, the Baby + Child section gives buyers the opportunity to stock their shelves with an eclectic and unique mix of products that they won’t see anywhere else,” said Randi Mohr, group show director, NY NOW and vice president, Emerald Expositions. “From handmade dolls and organic bedding, to natural art supplies and even colorful unicorn accessories, when buyers visit the Baby + Child section at NY NOW, they themselves will undoubtedly feel like kids again, and that will translate into fun finds for their stores that families will love.”
With more than 85 brands on hand, buyers will be hard-pressed to walk away without placing orders and of those exhibitors, more than 15 percent are NEW to NY NOW which means they are sure to find things they won’t find anywhere else. Notably, many of the newcomers represent international companies such as:
- Sharinglang (Booth #7035 – NEW) – Featuring imaginative playhouse models from Mexico
- nailmatic (Booth #7166 – NEW) – Featuring nail polish and accessories from France
- Pop Cutie (Booth #7056 – NEW) – Featuring jewelry and gifts inspired by Japanese pop culture from Denmark
- O.B. Designs Pty Ltd (Booth #7112 – NEW) – Featuring toys and décor with a focus on sustainability from Australia
In addition to browsing international offerings, buyers can explore the many sustainable brands in the section offering everything from sustainable dishware to art supplies and more. A sampling of those companies include:
- Apple Park (Booth #7032) – Featuring eco-friendly products for baby and kids using organic sustainable and recycled materials
- Avanchy (Booth #7047) – Featuring sustainable baby dishware
- CaaOcho Toys (Booth #7057) – Featuring 100% pure natural rubber baby sensory,
bath, educational toys
- eco-kids (Booth #7000) – Featuring natural art supplies made in the U.S.A.
- Finn + Emma (Booth #7020 – Returning from an absence) – Featuring organic baby clothes and toys
- Leela and JoJo (Booth #7139 – NEW) – Featuring handmade playthings and décor
Finally, buyers would be remiss to pass by brands in the section that hail from NY NOW’s backyard! Brooklyn Owl Unicorn Horns (Booth #7010), Hazel Village (Booth #7117) and Jumping Birds (Booth #7042 – NEW) are among the exhibitors based in New York City.
A full list of the exhibitors showcasing products within the Baby + Child section can be found here. To register to attend and experience everything that the Baby + Child section has to offer, or for more information on NY NOW, visit nynow.com.