August 3, 2018
NY NOW spotlights products for entertaining, home décor
When it comes to entertaining guests or relaxing and unwinding, consumers are always looking for the freshest designs that seamlessly blend form and function. NY NOW, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift, is the ideal place to see what is on trend in furniture, home furnishings, textiles, tabletop, lighting and more, and gives buyers the opportunity to connect with leading brands that will set the trends for seasons to come and source the newest designs to hit the industry. To see the latest home furnishings and tabletop products, buyers and designers can find them at the NY NOW summer 2018 market starting Sunday, August 12, 2018 through Wednesday, August 15, 2018at the Javits Center in New York City.
“Whether it’s boho, contemporary, colorful, modern, eco-friendly or one-of-a-kind, NY NOW enables buyers, shop owners, interior decorators and more to discover the most unique and thoughtful products that set the trends in style,” said Randi Mohr, Emerald Expositions Vice President and NY NOW Director. “Each season, NY NOW features a great selection of leading and emerging brands and this summer is no exception. To help buyers source the most in-demand products for their stores, we will have an incredible lineup of experts giving special Trend Talksdirectly on the market floor to share their insights on the latest home design trends. We can’t wait to hear what they have to say!”
Tabletop + Gourmet Housewares
Presenting a stunning collection of home entertaining, gourmet kitchenware and specialty tableware and houseware products, this section will feature innovative solutions to fit any lifestyle. Products here help provide easier ways to prepare food and allow consumers to express their personal style when cooking, dining and entertaining at home. Exhibiting brands will showcase a wide range of products spanning home entertaining including cookware and bakeware, small kitchen gadgets, gourmet specialty food, barware and wine accessories, and more.
Located on Level 3 within the HOME Collection, Tabletop + Gourmet Housewares will feature more than 260 brands and can be found in the 3000-3700 aisles. Some of this year’s exhibitors include:
- ANNA by Rablabs (Booth #3106)– Returning – Entertaining, home décor, furniture and lighting products that are made from beautiful stone and both inspirational and lifestyle-driven.
- Be Home (Booth #3162)– Returning – Responsibly-produced gifts for the kitchen and entire home with a very natural and simple aesthetic.
- Beatriz Ball (Booth #3020)– Returning – Versatile metalware, melamine, glass, ceramics, linens and more that have a gorgeous and distinct look and are perfect for casual entertaining.
- Chekari Trading Company (Booth #3224)– *NEW*– Hand-painted African-inspired ceramics from Zimbabwe.
- Corkcicle (Booth #3520)– Expansion – Cutting-edge innovative barware and elegant hydration vessels, that meet all beverageware needs and for all wine enthusiasts.
- Costa Nova (Booth #3420)– Returning – Beautifully-crafted artisanal dinnerware, high-quality tableware, bakeware, gifts and accessories made of fine stoneware.
- Couleur Nature (Booth #3414)– Returning – Beautiful French tablecloths, home décor and body care.
- Danico (Booth #3220)– Returning – High-quality serveware, cookware and dinnerware.
- Elsata (Booth #3513)– *NEW*– Handmade and hand-painted tabletop ceramics from Argentina.
- Georg Jensen (Booth #3202)– Returning – Home décor featuring high-design contemporary metals and includes table lamps, mirrors, clocks and picture frames – everything to turn a house into a home.
- Godinger Silver Art Co. (Booth #3120)– Returning – A full assortment of fine tabletop, mixology barware, ceramics, drinkware, dinnerware and flatware made from crystal, glass, metals, woods, marble and geode products sourced from all over the world.
- Hester & Cook (Booth #3402)– Returning – Beautiful and functional, home, tabletop, gift and paper products produced in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Kiss That Frog (Booth #3156)– Returning – Worldly textiles, tabletop, glassware, serving trays, woodenware and décor.
- Mijal Gleiser Designs (Booth #3222)– *NEW*– Luxurious home décor, tabletop accessories, placemats and coasters from Columbia.
- Nicolette Mayer Collection (Booth #3111)– *NEW*– New line of luxurious tabletop and home décor including grass cloth placemats, fine linens and napkin rings.
- OTOTO Design LTD (Booth #3757)– *NEW*– Functional kitchenware, cookware and gadgets from Israel with a witty and unexpected twist.
- Picnic Time (Booth #3232)– Returning – Tabletop, wine accessories, cheeseboards and picnic accessories to help people spend quality time making memories with their loved ones.
- Rosanna (Booth #3320)– Returning – Spot-on designs for entertaining, tableware and home décor.
- RS Life360 (Booth #3412)– *NEW*– Caffé con Vista collection features bone china and porcelain tabletop products with images of Italian art and panoramic scenery.
- Vista Alegre (Booth #3006)– Returning – Artistically-designed Portuguese dinnerware and accessories made from porcelain and crystal.
Home Furnishings + Textiles
From traditional or contemporary to indoor and outdoor living, Home Furnishings + Textiles will feature established and emerging brands in furniture, lighting, home textiles, bedding, floor coverings, wall décor, pillows and decorative accessories. Located on Level 3 within the HOME Collection, Home Furnishings + Textiles will feature more than 300 brands and can be found in the 1400-3000 aisles. Some of this year’s exhibitors include:
- East Van Light (Booth #1661) –*NEW*– Vintage industrial lamps with modern designs that use locally-sourced premium hardwood bases and quality hardware components. Delivering warm ambient light and a refined industrial aesthetic, all lamps are proudly handcrafted in small batches in East Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Evangeline (Booth #1730) –*NEW*– Textiles that capture a bit of the wild, resilience, and warmth of Maine with an understated sophistication and timeless quality that expresses both function and elegance.
- Gingerlily London (Booth #1831) –*NEW*– Bedding and bed linen that is designed in-house in London with great attention to detail and made using only the finest A Grade long stand mulberry silk.
- Lily’s Living (Booth #1520) –*NEW*– Exquisite home furnishings that are influenced by the legacy and history of Asia. Each piece is designed to accentuate and highlight, simplify yet magnify, and become the intersection of art and lifestyle.
- Selamat Designs (Booth #2640) –*NEW*– Sophisticated furnishings of superior quality that are also functional and inventive.
- Tightrope (Booth #2458) – Returning – Sustainable materials paired with eco-friendly techniques to create high-quality, modern design. Featuring furniture, lighting and home accents.
- Veritas Home (Booth #2426)– Expansion – A youthful, contemporary feel to glass, yet continuing the brand’s tradition of timeless style. Each piece is created with stunning precision to illuminate the home and be a centerpiece for conversation.
- Xcella (Booth #2444) –*NEW*– A fast-growing home décor company specializing in design and manufacturing of new conceptual home décor designs and contemporary furnishings. Provides the finest eco-friendly products and avoids using chemicals.
New and Convenient Dates
NY NOW will feature a new date pattern for the summer 2018 market offering greater convenience to both buyers and exhibitors. The Tabletop + Gourmet Housewares and Home Furnishings + Textiles sections will open along with the rest of NY NOW at 9:00 a.m.on Sunday, August 12and close at 3:00 p.m.on Wednesday, August 15(one hour laterthan previous markets). Please note that no sections are open on Saturday. This date pattern represents a return to NY NOW’s traditional and preferred summer schedule, eliminating the staggered opening of recent markets and allowing buyers to shop all sections of the Market – including Tabletop + Gourmet Housewares and Home Furnishings + Textiles – at any point during the show.
NY NOW is open to members of the industry including retailers and buyers as well as members of the press. For more information and to register,please visit nynow.com.