August 9, 2019
NY NOW offers learning opportunities
NY NOW Summer Market begins Saturday, Aug. 10 and runs through Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2019. This year attendees will have access to ordering home, lifestyle and handmade merchandise, but will also have a variety opportunities to learn more about operations, trends, and even marketing. Here is look at what is offered this summer.
Sunday, Aug. 11
- Psychology of Color
- The Artisan Trend: Is it Here to Stay?
- How to Write Effective Marketing Emails for any Situation
- What is Fair Trade: Responding to Consumers Demand for Ethical Products
Monday, Aug. 12
- Artisan and Handmade: Importing 101
- Using Trend Merchandising to Build Your Business
- Authentic Design: Developing Products with Artisan Partners
- Tools for Success: Operating a Profitable Brick-and-Mortar Retail Store
- DIY Public Relations
Tuesday, Aug. 13
- Show Business, Shop Crawls & Pop-Ups
- Build Your Brand: How to Engage, Spark Joy and Keep Your Ideal Customers Coming Back
- Insta-What? Getting the Most Out of Instagram
- Managing Inventory: Optimizing Your Store’s Success
For more information on NY NOW exhibitors and seminars, visit www.nynow.com.