February 5, 2020
NY NOW names Winter 2020 Best New Product Award winners
NY NOW recognizes all the winners of the Best New Product Awards at the Winter 2020 Market during Monday night’s Awards Night. Celebrating exceptional brands, designers and visionaries who move us forward.
NY NOW’s Best New Product Awards recognize and celebrate the extraordinary product offerings from exhibitors across the market. Hundreds of exhibitors entered the awards and the winners were chosen from each of the sections within the Home, Lifestyle and Handmade Collections currently on display through tomorrow, Feb. 5, in the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
Winners of the Winter 2020 Best New Product Awards
NY NOW Eco Choice Awards
- Most Sensitive Use of Materials: Morihata International Ltd. Section: Accent on Design.
- Most Innovative Winner: Parafina & Co. Section: Accessories
NY NOW Best New Products Awards
- Home Furnishings + Textiles: Selamat Designs and Green Sails / 727 Sailbags
- Tabletop + Gourmet Housewares: JoyJolt
- Luxury Lifestyle: LARQ
- Baby + Child: eeBoo
- Gift: Paddywax
- Accessories: Love is Project
- Artisan Resource: Milsouls
- Handmade Global Design: Baskets of Cambodia
- Handmade Designer Maker: Bee Bowen Handcrafted Luxury
- Wellness: Dot & Lil Bath & Body Inc. and M. Barclay
- Accent on Design: Morihata International Ltd.
- Best In Market: Selamat Designs
Accent on Design Awards
- Outstanding Products: Ameico, Airinum AB and Cool Décor Company
- Best Overall Collection: Modern Sprout, LLC
For more information, visit www.nynow.com.