October 30, 2023
Las Vegas Market expands temporary exhibits this winter
Winter 2024 Las Vegas Market gift and home temporary exhibits will feature an expanded showcase of 450-plus new and returning brands, Jan. 28–31, 2024, at the Expo at World Market Center Las Vegas.
“Las Vegas Market’s temporary exhibits are a key destination for discovery this Winter,” said Dorothy Belshaw, executive vice president and chief growth officer of ANDMORE. “With six categories presenting the new and next from both established and emerging brands, buyers can experience the best of the industry at the Expo in January.”
Categorization facilitates sourcing
The gift and home temporary exhibits at Winter 2024 Las Vegas Market will be larger this winter, with an expanded floorplan showcasing six, easy-to-shop categories: Design, Gift, Handmade, Home, Immediate Delivery and LUXE.
Gift, the largest category, features traditional and contemporary giftware including decorative gifts, jewelry, apparel, personal care, baby and kids resources, stationery and innovative lifestyle products, alongside a special Gourmet Collection which concentrates tabletop, housewares and gourmet foods. Home presents the category’s full spectrum: decorative accessories, accent furniture, home textiles, decorative pillows, bedding and top-of-bed, rugs, lighting and wall décor. The Immediate Delivery category, which allows buyers to instantly restock inventory, showcases a wide range of product — vintage, antiques, jewelry, accessories, gift items, found objects, repurposed and recycled home décor and apparel.
Aesthetics — whether of form or function — define the Design, Handmade and Luxe categories. Handmade spotlights artisanal and one-of-a-kind items in all product categories, handcrafted across all media. Design is a curated collection of established and emerging designers presenting the latest aesthetics in innovation, functionality and thoughtful design. Luxe is a juried showcase of high-end luxury gift and home product.
Newcomers include a roster of emerging brands, as well as established lines returning after a market hiatus. A special “New Exhibitor Display” located at the entrance to the exhibit floor will showcase a sampling of products from first-time and returning exhibitors.
New, returning and notable exhibitors, confirmed to date, include:
- 54 Celsius (whimsical candles) – Design
- BAREBONES Living (iron cookware and outdoor products) – Gift/Gourmet
- Beekman 1802 (goat milk specialty skincare) – Gift
- Blomus/SKS USA (German design-driven home accessories) – Design
- Blue Planet Eyewear (eyewear) – Gift
- Department 56 – Enesco (seasonal and holiday villages) – Gift
- FLIKR Fire (tabletop fireplace) – Design
- Macramé by Meesh Drops (macramé plant hangers) – Home
- Mixologie (personal care) – Gift
- Mr. Bird (wild bird seed products) – Gift
- Ocochi (oversized and custom bedding) – Home
- Sun Jellies (nostalgic jelly bags and shoes) – Gift
- Trovelore (nature inspired jewelry) – Handmade