February 18, 2020
HKTDC reschedules eight shows due to coronavirus
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) has rescheduled eight trade fairs originally scheduled for Apr. 6-30, 2020, due to the current development of the coronavirus outbreak.
“The safety of exhibitors and buyers has always been a priority for the HKTDC. Considering the current development of the novel coronavirus outbreak, and in line with the health measures taken by the Hong Kong SAR Government, a decision has been made in consultation with industry representatives to reschedule eight HKTDC trade fairs originally scheduled for April 6-30,” a statement from HKTDC noted.
Eight Impacted Shows
According to HKTDC, under the new arrangement the eight HKTDC shows will be held concurrently from July 25-28, 2020 at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre. The shows impacted include:
- HKTDC Hong Kong International Lighting Fair – Spring Edition
- HKTDC Hong Kong Electronics Fair – Spring Edition
- HKTDS International ICT Expo
- HKTDC Hong Kong Houseware Fair
- HKTDC Hong Kong International Home Textiles and Furnishings Fair
- HKTDC Hong Kong Fashion Week
- HKTDC Hon Kong Gifts & Premium Fair
- Hong Kong International Printing & Packaging FairThe HKTDC will inform the exhibitors and buyers concerned of the rescheduling, with detailed arrangements of the July fairs to be shared in due course.
“We would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to exhibitors, pavilion organizers, industry associations and buyers from around the world who have been supportive to HKTDC fairs all along,” HKTDC said in a statement. “We will make every effort to provide industry with the same safe and effective trading platform in July and continue helping companies capture business opportunities through multiple channels.”
For more information, visit www.hktdc.com.