May 10, 2019
BookExpo selected titles for Editors’ Buzz program
BookExpo selected titles for the 2019 Editors’ Buzz program, which features the top authors and titles expected to resonate with readers in the coming months. There are three Editors’ Buzz Panels where the books’ editors will present the selected titles:
- The Adult Editors’ Buzz Panel on Wednesday, May 29
- The Young Adult Editors’ Buzz Panel on Thursday, May 30
- The Middle Grade Editors’ Buzz Panel on Friday, May 31
Meet the Featured Authors
Attendees may meet the authors at the following panels:
- The Meet the Adult Authors Buzz Presentation
- The Meet the Young Adult Authors Buzz Presentation
- The Meet the Middle Grade Authors Buzz Presentation
“We are excited to reveal this year’s outstanding group of authors and look forward to giving attendees the chance to learn more at the Editors’ and Meet the Authors Buzz panels,” said Jenny Martin, event director for BookExpo & BookCon.
The selection process was made by three separate committees comprised of publishing industry professionals from titles submitted by exhibiting publishers. From these titles, the committees were charged with looking for books that will grab the attention of, and engage, a wide variety of readers.
The Buzz Panel presentations, which feature book editors discussing the individual selections, will be supplemented with Meet the Author Buzz panels where the selected authors will discuss their work.
For more information on educational and author sessions visit BookExpo.com.