August 28, 2017
Best New Product Award winners announced at NY NOW summer 2017 market
Winners of the always popular Best New Product Awards were announced today at NY NOW, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift. The Best New Product Awards recognize and celebrate the extraordinary product offerings from exhibitors across the Market, and each of the winning products stood out among hundreds of entries that showcased the leading trends in home, lifestyle and gift.
“NY NOW is the place for many buyers to discover the newest products for their stores, and these awards recognize ten outstanding products from across the Market,” said Randi Mohr, group show director, NY NOW and vice president, Emerald Expositions. “This year’s Best New Product Awards winners truly push the envelope delivering superior, stunning and on-trend products in a variety of categories.”
Winners of the summer 2017 “Best New Product” Awards are:
• Accent on Design: The Cheese Knife from W&P Design LLC (Booth #3861)
• Home Furnishings + Textiles: Carly the Cow from Dots by Donna (Booth #1554)
• Tabletop + Gourmet Housewares: Ripple Menorah from Alex Marshall Studios
• Baby + Child: CB EAT from Chewbeads (Booth #7031)
• Gift: Gratitude Glass Jars from Gratitude Glass Jars (Booth #5242)
• Personal Accessories: Birthday Celebration Bracelets from Lucky Feather
• Personal Care + Wellness: Soaking Salt Gift Box from Bee & You (Booth #8072)
• Artisan Resource: Hanna Feather Purse from Rarity Handbags
• Handmade Designer Maker: The Sendak Artist Roll from Peg and Awl
• Handmade Global Design: Felt + Leather Backpack from MULXIPLY (Booth #225)
For images of the winning products, please click here.
Winners for the Best New Product Awards were selected at NY NOW earlier this week, each judged by a dedicated panel of industry experts and members of the press. The judges for the summer 2017 Best New Product Awards were: Patti Biro of Patti Biro and Associates; Joel Bray of House & Home; Erica Cohen of Food Network Magazine; Anne-Marie Earl of Gifts and Decorative Accessories; Jennifer Marks of Home & Textiles Today; Marion Gerritsen of Australian Giftguide; Adam Glassman of O, The Oprah Magazine; Nancy Jeffries of Happi Magazine; Kat Krassner of PRESENT Magazine; Donna Milstein of Donna Milstein Associates; Jim Negen of Giftware News; Susan Tucker of BYDYZNE Consulting; Jeri Webb, Museum store consultant; Rachell Westall of Gift Focus; Katie Wood of The Cottage Journal; and Allison Zisko of HFN.
The Best New Product Award winners are currently on display at New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in each of the winners’ booths. NY NOW’s comprehensive collections – HOME, LIFESTYLE and HANDMADE – encompass tens of thousands of products from more than 2,400+ premier established and emerging brands. Attendees from all 50 U.S. states and more than 80 countries worldwide are expected. For more information, visit www.nynow.com.