August 2, 2023 •
Double-decker design: Products with a charitable component
These finds are already gorgeous, but nearly any product becomes more powerful with a charitable component.
1. Through the Eden Reforestation Project, 420,000 trees and 4,200 days of employment have been generated through greeting card sales. Louise Mulgrew.
2. Baby card benefits a national youth mental health organization. Happy Just Happy.
3. Ten percent of all sales fight modern slavery and trafficking. Paper Baristas.
4. Patch sales benefit abortion access, trans justice, refugee and immigrant rights and racial justice. Fredericks and Mae through Shoppe Object.
5. Handcrafted wooden plant display sales benefit Denver animal shelters. Keystone Inspired Co.
6. Toiletry Bag sales benefit 1% FOR THE PLANET. All the Ways to Say.
7. A portion of all sales fights to end ageism, with new partners quarterly. Age Friendly Vibes.
8. Card sales benefit Trans Lifeline, offering support to trans people in crisis. The Noble Paperie.