January 11, 2019
Thinking of You Week Design Contest entries due Jan. 19
Artists have one week left to submit designs for the Greeting Card Association’s 2019 Thinking of You Week Design Contest. Artists should create a logo and website banner in square and rectangular formats. The winning artwork will need to be formatted as posters, banners and flyers.
The winning design will receive a cash prize plus enjoy nationwide exposure:
• Featured on social media and thinkingofyouweekusa.com
• LOUIE Awards display at Noted: The Greeting Card Expo (May 2019)
• Featured on promotional postcards shared within the greeting card industry
• 100 free greeting cards from multiple members of the GCA (approximately $300 value)
• $250 Blick Art Materials gift card
Email your entry to [email protected] by Jan. 19. All entries will be judged by the GCA’s LOUIE Award judges.
Last year’s art was designed by Stefanie Corfee.