July 3, 2019
NY NOW offers new features and events this summer
NY NOW offers 30 plus new features and events to experience at the upcoming summer market. These new features and events, combined with the co-locations of the NSS and JA New York, offers attendees expanded opportunities to source new product categories across the Market.
“This Summer we’re taking inspirational experience to an entirely new level,” said Kevin O’Keefe, executive vice president, Emerald Expositions.“Everybody will feel the difference from the moment they enter the Javits Center and just keep feeling the excitement throughout the market. We are also very happy to welcome the 500 plus new-to-NY NOW National Stationery Show and Jewelers of America (JA) exhibitors.”
- NY NOW Fashion Runway on Saturday, August 10
- Beginning Saturday, the Fashion Show will take place daily August 10-14 at 10:30 AM in the Crystal Palace lobby.
- Networking Opportunities
- The HANDMADE opening party will take place on Saturday, August 10 from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. in the Crystal Palace lobby
- HOME will celebrate in the Holiday House, level 3 booth 2446, on Sunday, August 11 from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- LIFESTYLE Collection hosts a themed block party, throughout level 1, from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. with carnival-themed snacks, beverages, entertainment and chances to win a prize.
- Celebrate Accent on Design’s 35th Anniversary on August 10 and 11, starts at 1:00 p.m. both days.
- NY NOW Awards Night on Monday, August 12, level 3, from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
A new feature this year at NYNOW is a silent auction to help raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. Products donated by participating exhibitors will be auctioned with bidding opening on July 15 and closing on the last of the Market, August 14. Proceeds benefit Mission in Pink, supporting breast cancer research in honor of founder and renowned interior designer Iris Dankner.
For more information on the Summer Market, visit www.nynow.com.