June 25, 2020
Atlanta Apparel releases 2021 dates
Atlanta Apparel today released its 2021 market calendar, featuring five men’s, women’s and children’s apparel markets and three social occasion markets at AmericasMart Atlanta.
“We are actively planning for the return of markets as usual,” said Bob Maricich, CEO of International Market Centers (IMC). “As we look towards 2021, we have developed a plan that allows Atlanta Apparel to present a trend-driven buying experience with an annual schedule that best supports retailers and brands.”
Of note, is the return of the first Atlanta Apparel market of the year to February, which will include the first of two annual children’s temporaries showcases, and the renewed co-location of VOW | New World of Bridal with April Atlanta Apparel. Additionally, The Boutique Hub will continue its collaboration with IMC and Atlanta Apparel by hosting its 2021 Boutique Summit at the June 2021 Atlanta Apparel Market.
2021 Market Dates
- February Atlanta Apparel: February 2 – 6 (Temporaries: February 3 – 5)
- VOW | New World of Bridal: April 13 – 15
- April Atlanta Apparel: April 13 – 17 (Temporaries: April 14 – 16)
- June Atlanta Apparel: June 9 – 12 (Temporaries: June 9 – 11)
- World of Prom & Social Occasion: August 2 – 6 (Temporaries: August 3 – 6)
- August Atlanta Apparel: August 3 – 7 (Temporaries: August 4 –6)
- VOW | New World of Bridal: September 21 – 23
- October Atlanta Apparel: October 12 –16 (Temporaries: October 13 –15)
The Atlanta Apparel markets feature the latest looks in contemporary, young contemporary, ready-to-wear, fashion accessories and more, plus specialty categories such as children’s, plus-size, bridal and social occasion. For more information, visit AmericasMart.com/Apparel.