August 15, 2017 • Sarah Schwartz
Trends: Then & Now
Way back in 2009, coffee transportation was all the rage, and while java tumblers definitely endure, in 2017 vendors are presenting clever and gorgeous portable hydration!
1. Slant Collections Engaged water bottle features a double-wall woven lid.
2. Lovebird Paper 16-ounce double-walled tumbler is one of several racy designs.
3. Corkcicle Triple-insulated steel canteen keeps drinks cool for up to 25 hours, drinks hot for up to 12.
4. Ban.do through Lifeguard Press Work it Out water bottle is bpa-, lead- and phthalate-free.
5. Mary Square Each BPA- and lead-free stainless steel bottle purchase helps fund much-needed water projects.
6. Graphique de France Acrylic tumblers in six designs are BPA-, phthalate- and lead-free.
7. Effie’s Paper Emoji Tumbler is double-walled and BPA-free.